You need to know that one of the main factors affecting the position of your site in search results is based on its content, which in conjunction with the corresponding attributes determines how the page will be seen by search engine robots. And it’s not just about the content you are publishing to web surfers, but also about content that your users can not see, and which is noted by the search engine robots.
Key Points for Content Optimization:
- Title Post/Page– should consist of the most important keywords for you, it can also include the name of your company. It cannot be too long, because its strength is degraded into individual words, among which the most powerful are those that are closest to the left side. The title of the post or page is recommended to be less than 70 characters including spaces or other characters.
- A Description of the Post/Page– It is good that description shall be interesting and contained the keywords, as such. These are directly shown in the Google search results immediately after the Title area. Here, too (as in the title) you should focus on getting your most important keywords were closest to the left side in a meaningful sentence. The length of description shall be less than 255 characters including spaces.
- Keywords– In this case the opinions are divided, it is worth to be supplemented. Many search engines are now nearly ignoring keywords, well not ignoring, but now are giving less weight for ranking any website or page.
- Use of Proper Headings (H1-H6)– shall be constructed of keywords. H1 header could not be located on the page more than once, as is it will be the title, the remaining headers can be placed several times.
- Attributes for Images– all published images on your web site must be described using the attributes “alt” and “title”. Search engines, currently can’t recognize the content displayed in the images or can’t recognize what the image is about, so in order to let search engines know what the image is about, you must use (“Alt” and “Title”) attributes. It is also helpful in terms of the accessibility of the website. In this way, you meet the technical requirements set by the World Wide Web Consortium (“alt”), as well as the images are displayed in image search results using (“title”).
Note – It cannot be too long, but should be correct, because it is very easy to work – and Google takes this into consideration? Again, opinion is different. www.2bearsmarketing.com/singapore-seo/…